Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Show Me the Money, Biatchh!!

It seems like Senator Clinton is on the campaign trail, and her new mantra is indeed a bit interesting. To quote the headline from Drudge, “Shared Prosperity Should Replace ‘On Your Own’ Society.” It seems we need to empower government to help improve everybody’s life. The big issues are wage disparity and wealth re-distribution. Somebody needs to look out for the little guys, and I'm hear to spread the word.
Personally, I get really pissed off every time I see some know-it-all jerk driving a fancy car. His hot wife is always hanging out at my favorite coffee shop, you know, the one I work at. I have always hated jerks like that, always all successful and stuff.
It started even back in school. While I was trying to score some buds, malt liquor, or a way to shop-lift new trucks for my mega rad skate-board of death, these bozo’s where actually studying, playing sports, or otherwise improve themselves. Their friends were all faddish and cliquish and stuff, while my boyze were just trying to pimp it out in style, old school you know, word. They was always tyring to front their wordy ass shit and be all teacher’s pet on us. We ruled them chumps. They wuz hittin’ them books and we wuz knockin’ back 40’s and getting’ funky with the Brass Monkey.
Then graduation set in. They all left off to college, to get learned up on basket weaving and stuff, while us reality playa’s had to go get them skills to pay the bills. Hard core shit like custom paint jobs, sheet rock hangin’, welding, and field expedient pharmaceutical distribution operations. It’s hard enough to get money for booze, tatts, smokes, and strip clubs and still actually buy a sweet ride, but we pulled it off. Not only that, but most of us scrounged up enough cash to actually get that sweet ride dropped down, low rider style, no shit. Of course, we was playin’ at life while our antagoniasizes waz still in school, still studyin’, punks. They might think their Daddy or ROTC waz payin their way, but come on, we all know that at least 3% of the $20 a month I waz payin’ in taxes was going towards their advanced gender studies and classics deconstructivism classes.
Then those cats graduated. Now look at ‘em. Now they’re all managers, project leaders, business analysts, systems engineers, and account executives. All those little freak cheerleaders that liked our chopped rides, 4 chambered bongs, and body piercing’s are settling down with them chumps, pumping out babies and moving off to suburbia. Old BushchimpHitler hooked them up with some tax breaks too. I still pay my $20 a month in taxes, while some of those cats are saving like $20,000 a month. Uncle Sam needs to start throwin’ those C Bills my way. Jim Cramer is all like "Booyah this crap, shoulda buyed some CAT at 34 you low class retard!!" Everybody seems to be doin' better, except for me and my chopped down 1976 El Camino. When is prosperity going to knock on my door (not vice doing a 'hard knock' on my door)? The bottom line, it’s not really my fault I’m such a playa. Hillary’s got it right. Uncle Sam needs to stop being a playa hater. Show me the money!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word, brother.